- Decisions were made by going ‘eeny-meeny-miney-moe’?
- ‘Race issue’ meant arguing about who ran the fastest?
- Catching tiddlers could happily occupy an entire day?
- It wasn’t odd to have two or three ‘Best Friends’?
- The worst thing you could catch from the opposite sex was ‘chickenpox’?
- Having a weapon in School meant being caught with a catapult?
- Spinning around, getting dizzy and falling down was cause for giggles?
- The worst embarrassment was being picked last for a team?
- Cigarette cards in the spokes transformed any bike into a motorcycle?
- Taking drugs meant orange flavoured chewable aspirin?
- Water balloons were the ultimate weapon?
If you can remember most or all of these,
Then You Have Lived!!!!!!! ‘Cos I do!